You’ll get an SMS or email to let you know when you have a new letter.
Please don’t reply to the SMS or email.
To view the letter, sign in to your myGov account or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
Change how we let you know
You can change how we let you know about new online letters.
When your Centrelink online account is linked to your myGov account
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Account Settings, then Inbox Notifications.
- Select the Edit icon in the Notifications section.
- Select Email or Mobile.
- Enter and confirm your email address or mobile number and select Next.
- You’ll see your new preference and contact details.
These contact details are not used to update your Centrelink record. To update your email address or mobile phone number on your Centrelink record, use your:
- myGov account and select Account settings, then Update your details
- Centrelink online account and select Personal Details, then Update Contact Details. Use the pencil icon to make changes and then follow the prompts
If you haven’t linked your Centrelink account to your myGov account
- Log on to your Centrelink online account.
- Select Electronic Messaging and Letters.
- Select Electronic Messaging and Letters Subscriptions.
- Select Email or SMS next to How would you like to be notified that you have a new online letter?.
- Enter and confirm your email address or mobile number and select Next. We will use these contact details to update your Centrelink record.
- Review your changes, accept the Declaration then select Submit.