Set your notifications
You’ll get an SMS or email to let you know when you have a new letter.
Change how we let you know
You can change how we let you know about new online letters.
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Account Settings, then Inbox Notifications.
- Select Email or Mobile.
- Enter and confirm your email address or mobile number and select Next.
- You’ll see your new preference and contact details.
These contact details won't update your Centrelink record. To update your email address or mobile phone number on your Centrelink record, do one of the following:
- Sign in to your myGov account and select Account settings, then Update your details.
- Sign into your Centrelink online account through myGov and select My Details, then Personal and contact details, then Update contact details.
Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app and select Profile, then Contact details.
Page last updated: 22 May 2019