You can unsubscribe from getting Centrelink letters online. We'll send letters to your postal address instead.
How to unsubscribe
When you unsubscribe, you won’t be able to view the letters that have previously been sent to you online, so you may wish to save them first.
Use your Centrelink online account to unsubscribe.
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- Select My Details.
- Select Letters and messaging.
- Select Electronic messaging and letters subscription.
- Select No to the question Would you like to receive your Centrelink letters online through myGov Inbox?
- Select a reason for unsubscribing from the list, then select Continue.
- Review the changes. If they’re right, select Submit.
How to re-subscribe
If you want to get your letters online again, you can re-subscribe at any time.