You can unsubscribe from getting Centrelink letters online. We'll send letters to your postal address instead.
How to unsubscribe
Use your Centrelink online account to unsubscribe.
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account.
- Select Electronic Messaging and Letters.
- Select Electronic Messaging and Letters Subscriptions.
- Select No next to myGov Inbox or Centrelink Online Letters – depending on which service you use.
- Select a reason for unsubscribing from the list, then select Continue.
- Review the changes. If they’re right, select Submit.
How to re-subscribe
If you want to get your letters online again, you can re-subscribe at any time.