The easiest way to claim, update your details, give us documents, report your income and get reminders is online.
The easiest way to do your business is online.
You need a myGov account linked to Centrelink. If you don’t have a myGov account or a Centrelink online account you’ll need to set them up. You’ll then need to link your Centrelink online account to myGov. You only need to do this once.
Read our online guides for help to:
We keep all your personal and financial details private. Read about your right to privacy.
To use your online account, sign in to myGov and select Centrelink.
- claim a payment
- apply for an advance payment
- track your claim
request to transfer carer payments for a child to an adult.
If you want someone else to deal with us, you can authorise them to:
- get payments for you.
You can ask someone to deal with us on your behalf.
- access your Centrelink letters
- request replacement concession and health care cards
- view your payment and transaction history
- submit documents
- request documents.
- report your income or confirm you're meeting your requirements
- get reporting reminders
- confirm your employment income.
You can manage:
- your BasicsCard
- your Centrepay or tax deductions
- Working Credit and Work Bonus balance
- your Income Bank details
- the money you owe.
- update your personal details including your bank details
- update your work status, if you're a student
- report mutual obligation requirements
- view or change appointments
- complete your Rent Assistance review
- view and update your family income estimate and payment choices
- view and update absence from care, if you’re a carer.
You can also tell us:
Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can do your Centrelink business with the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app. Read about and download the app.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Check customer service changes for any scheduled service interruptions.
If you don’t use your account for more than 14 minutes, your session will time out.
You’ll see a message on the screen. Select OK when you see the sign out message. Sign in again.
This is a security measure to protect your information.
We have Centrelink online guides to help you with online accounts and mobile apps. They explain and show you each step you need to do to complete a task.
You can find out how to:
- get started
- update your details
- claim and manage your payments.
If you have a question and it’s not urgent, you can send us a secure message.
If you need help with your Centrelink online account, you can call Centrelink technical support and select option 2. Please note, this number is not for payment enquiries.
If you need help with your payment you can phone us on your payment line.
If you need help with myGov, you can: