How to manage your appointments
You can manage some of your Centrelink appointments online.
If you can’t manage the appointment online, you’ll need to phone us.
Manage appointments using your Centrelink online account through myGov
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- From the MENU, select Personal Details.
- Select Manage appointments.
- Select the clock icon or the Reschedule option to make a change.
Manage appointments using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app using your myGov sign in details.
- Select the Appointment from the app home screen.
- Select the reschedule icon, your current Appointment booking displays.
- Swipe date horizontally to change the day.
- Swipe diamond timeline to the preferred time.
- Select Book Appointment then OK to confirm the new Appointment time or day.
- Select Yes to update the Appointment in your device calendar.
The rescheduled appointment details will display in your device calendar.
Page last updated: 21 November 2018