You can manage some of your Centrelink appointments online.
If you can’t manage the appointment online, you’ll need to phone us.
Manage appointments using your Centrelink online account through myGov
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- From the MENU, select Personal Details.
- Select Manage appointments.
- Select the clock icon or the Reschedule option to make a change.
Manage appointments using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app using your myGov sign in details.
- Select the Appointment from the app home screen.
- Select the reschedule icon, your current Appointment booking displays.
- Swipe date horizontally to change the day.
- Swipe diamond timeline to the preferred time.
- Select Book Appointment then OK to confirm the new Appointment time or day.
- Select Yes to update the Appointment in your device calendar.
The rescheduled appointment details will display in your device calendar.