Centrelink online accounts

What payments you can claim online

Create a myGov account and access Centrelink to claim online when and where it suits you.

Before you start

You need to:

Centrelink payments you can claim online

You can claim most payments online. Sign in to myGov to access your Centrelink online account to claim the payments listed. If the payment you want to claim isn’t in the list, please read the claiming information on the individual payment page.

Group Payment type

Carer Payment
Carer Allowance


Child Care Benefit
Dad and Partner Pay
Family Tax Benefit
Parental Leave Pay
Parenting Payment
Single Income Family Supplement


Newstart Allowance
Youth Allowance

Older Australians

Age Pension
Transfer to Age Pension

People with disability Mobility Allowance
Sickness Allowance
Essential Medical Equipment

Students and trainees

Youth Allowance

Rural and remote Australians Farm Household Allowance

Concession and health care cards

Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card
Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
Foster Child Health Care Card
Low Income Health Care Card
Renew your Low Income Health Care Card

You can find, estimate and compare payments using our Payment and Service Finder.

For help, read our online guide about how to Claim a payment online with your Centrelink online account.

Read more about the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.

Withdraw or cancel a Centrelink online claim

You can withdraw or cancel a claim at any time. Sign in to myGov to access your Centrelink online account and select Make a claim from your homepage.

If your claim is complete, select Withdraw claim.

If your claim is incomplete, select Cancel claim.

We’ll remove your claim when you withdraw or cancel it. If you change your mind, you’ll need to start a new claim.

Page last updated: 8 November 2018