- العربية / Arabic
- ܐܵܬܘܿܪܵܝܵܐ / Assyrian
- Bosanski / Bosnian
- 简体中文 / Chinese
- Hrvatski / Croatian
- ကညီကျိၥ် / Karen
- ខ្មែរ / Khmer
- 한국어 / Korean
- македонски / Macedonian
- नेपाली / Nepali
- فارسی / Persian (Farsi)
- Русский / Russian
- Српски / Serbian
- Español / Spanish
- Kiswahili / Swahili
- བོད་སྐད། / Tibetan
- Türkçe / Turkish
- Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese
- العربية / Arabic (Transcript)
- 简体中文 / Chinese (Transcript)
- Hrvatski / Croatian (Transcript)
- Ελληνικά / Greek (Transcript)
- Italiano / Italian (Transcript)
- ខ្មែរ / Khmer (Transcript)
- 한국어 / Korean (Transcript)
- македонски / Macedonian (Transcript)
- فارسی / Persian (Farsi) (Transcript)
- Српски / Serbian (Transcript)
- Español / Spanish (Transcript)
- Türkçe / Turkish (Transcript)
- Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese (Transcript)
Call our Multilingual Phone Service to speak with us in your language about your Centrelink payments and services.
A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
In this section
You need to know
How Centrepay works.
Using the service
How to use Centrepay to pay for goods and services, set up deductions and appoint someone to represent you.
Your options and obligations for Centrepay.
Tools, information and other services we offer.
We have other payments, services and subjects to help you with Centrepay.