A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.

We won't process your SA325 Centrepay deduction forms after 30 September 2018. You can still manage your Centrepay deductions. Read about how to set up a deduction.
This information was printed Monday 20 May 2019 from https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrepay It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.

Page last updated: 6 February 2019