A statement that shows the deductions you have set up to come straight out of your payment from us.
What it shows
You can see all of the following:
- your next payments from us
- the deductions set up to come from your payments
- how much the deduction will be
- changes to an existing deduction
- new deductions that will start soon.
It may also show other details that relate to your situation, such as:
- participation penalty amounts and non-payment periods
- weekly payment amount if you get your payments weekly
- urgent and advance repayment amounts
- debt repayments
- child support payments
- tax deductions
- amounts that go to your Income Management account.
You can also see government housing rent deductions as part of the Rent Deduction Scheme, and Centrepay deductions.
It's a good idea to check your deduction statement. This will help you keep track of your deductions and make sure they’re right. Read more about how we can help you manage your money.
How to get a deduction statement
You can get a deduction statement:
- using your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account
- using phone self service
- at a service centre.
View and print your deduction statement online.
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Centrelink.
- Select Documents and Statements from the MENU
- Select Request a document.
- Select Deduction Statement from the drop down menu.
Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
View, save, email and print your deduction statement using your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account.
- Sign in to your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
- Select More.
- Select Statements.
- Select Deduction Statement.
- Select the action you’d like from Save to the Vault, Email or Print your deduction statement.
Read our step by step guide on how to request a document using your Centrelink online account.
If you don't have an online account or an Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account you can register for one.
Phone self service
Request a statement using phone self service. We’ll send it to you in the post.
If you can't use a self service option, you can visit a service centre and get your deduction statement.