Your representatives

You can choose to have someone else represent you to do your Centrepay business.

Someone to deal with businesses

Let a business know if you want someone else to deal with them on your behalf.

Someone to deal with us

You can arrange for someone to deal with us on your behalf.

Public Trustee and Court appointed arrangements

A court or tribunal may appoint someone else to manage your affairs. If this is the case, you’ll need to speak to that person to either:

  • set up a Centrepay deduction
  • change your Centrepay deductions.
This information was printed Wednesday 22 May 2019 from https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrepay/how-use-it/your-representatives It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.

Page last updated: 22 January 2019