A statement that shows the deductions you have set up to come straight out of your payment from us.
What it shows
You can see:
- your next payments from us
- the deductions set up to come from your payments
- how much the deduction will be
- changes to an existing deduction, and
- new deductions that will start soon
It may also show other details that relate to your situation, such as:
- participation penalty amounts and non-payment periods
- weekly payment amount if you get your payments weekly
- urgent and advance repayment amounts
- debt repayments
- child support payments
- tax deductions
- amounts that go to your Income Management account
- government housing rent deductions as part of the Rent Deduction Scheme, and
- Centrepay deductions
It's a good idea to check your deduction statement. This will help you keep track of your deductions and make sure they’re right. Read more about how we can help you manage your money.
How to get a deduction statement
You can get a deduction statement:
- using your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account
- using phone self service, or
- at a service centre
View and print your deduction statement online.
- Log in to myGov.
- Select your Centrelink online account.
- Select Request a document.
- Select Deduction Statement from the drop down menu.
Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
View, save, email and print your deduction statement using your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account.
- Log in to Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
- Select Statements.
- Select Deduction Statement.
- Then select the action you’d like from Save to the Vault, Email or Print your deduction statement.
You can also watch the step by step guide on how to request a document using your Centrelink online account.
If you don't have an online account or an Express Plus Centrelink mobile app account you can register for one.
Phone self service
Request a statement using phone self service. We’ll send it to you in the post.
If you can't access your online account, Express Plus Centrelink mobile app, or use phone self service, you can go to a service centre and ask us for your deduction statement.