You have responsibilities need to make sure Centrepay is working in the best way for you.
Your obligations include:
- making sure you have authorised your Centrepay deductions
- you giving consent to change your deductions
- your deductions are correct and we have paid them to the right business
- checking your deductions often using your Centrelink online account through myGov or using the Express Plus mobile app
- telling us to put your deductions in a particular order, so we pay the important ones first
- making sure your Centrelink payments cover all your Centrepay deductions and daily living expenses
Your obligations also include:
- being aware that your Centrelink payments may change
- making up any amounts owed to a business because we have reduced or suspended your payment
- checking that we will transfer your deductions when you start a new payment
- instructing the business to stop your deduction if you’re no longer using their services
Read your regular payment information to find out what you need to do to keep getting your payment.
Businesses have obligations too. We want to make sure Centrepay is working in the best way for you and the business you’re dealing with. Businesses can read more about their obligations.