Your representatives

You can choose to have someone else represent you to do your Centrepay business.

Someone to deal with businesses

Let a business know if you want someone else to deal with them on your behalf.

Someone to deal with us

You can arrange for someone to deal with us on your behalf.

Public Trustee and Court appointed arrangements

A court or tribunal may appoint someone else to manage your affairs. If this is the case, you will need to:

  • speak to them to set up a Centrepay deduction, or
  • change your Centrepay deductions

Page last updated: 12 May 2018