You can use Centrepay to pay any business that accepts it.
Search and find a business that offers Centrepay as an option.
What you can pay for
You can use Centrepay for a wide range of regular bills and for ongoing expenses.
If you’re not sure if you can use Centrepay to pay for something ask the business.
Court fines and infringements
Contact the Court Administrative Office in your state or territory if you want to use Centrepay for:
- court fines, and
What you can't pay for
There are some things you can’t use Centrepay for. These include:
- credit cards
- alcohol and home brew products
- gift cards and vouchers
- payment plans such as for Christmas hampers
You also can’t use Centrepay for:
- car leasing
- hire cars
- income protection, funeral or life insurance
- expenses that in our view put you into financial trouble
- paying cash or payday lenders, pawn brokers or debt collectors
- renting or leasing of household goods if the agreement is for less than 4 months or doesn’t have an end date