If you get Child Care Subsidy, you have an ongoing responsibility to keep your information up to date.
You can do this by regularly checking your details are correct.
You need to tell us if:
- your family’s income changes
- your or your partner’s activity levels change
- your relationship status changes
- there are any other changes to your or your partner’s circumstances.
We need accurate information about your family circumstances to pay you the correct amount. We may overpay you if we don’t have accurate and up to date details. If this happens, you’ll have to pay back the amount you owe.
Keep in mind, some things may affect your Child Care Subsidy amount. These include if:
- your family income is close to $186,958
- your family income is close to $351,248
- you get both Child Care Subsidy and Family Tax Benefit
- you increase your child care hours.