- አማርኛ / Amharic
- العربية / Arabic
- ܐܵܬܘܿܪܵܝܵܐ / Assyrian
- ျမန္မာ / Burmese
- 简体中文 / Chinese
- Français / French
- Hmong Daw / Hmong
- ကညီကျိၥ် / Karen
- کوردی (سۆرانی) / Kurdish (Sorani)
- नेपाली / Nepali
- فارسی / Persian (Farsi)
- Somali / Somali
- Kiswahili / Swahili
- தமிழ் / Tamil
Call our Multilingual Phone Service to speak with us in your language about your Centrelink payments and services.
A one off payment if you’re in severe financial hardship and extreme circumstances.
- be eligible for an income support payment from us, and
- have severe financial hardship, and
- have an extreme life change such as leaving a violent relationship, getting out of jail or being a refugee, or
- go through a natural disaster not covered by the specific Disaster Recovery Payment
In this section
You need to meet eligibility requirements to get Crisis Payment, and how much you'll get.
Before you start your claim check if you’re eligible. You must call us within 7 days of your crisis.
Tools, information and other services we offer.
We have other payments, services and subjects to help you with Crisis Payment.