Dad and Partner Pay

How to keep us up to date

You need to tell us if your circumstances change while receiving Dad and Partner Pay.

For example, if:

  • you don't have care of your child during your Dad and Partner Pay period
  • you work or take paid leave during your Dad and Partner Pay period
  • you leave Australia, even for a short time, or
  • you change your address

You must tell us about changes to your circumstances as soon as possible. If you don’t, you risk getting a debt.

If we’ve assessed your claim, update your details by:

If your claim has been assessed, we’ll write to you with the outcome. If you receive your letters online, they will be sent to your myGov Inbox.

If your claim hasn’t been assessed yet and you need to update details, call the Families line.

Page last updated: 30 July 2018