How to keep us up to date
You need to tell us if your circumstances change while receiving Dad and Partner Pay.
For example, if any of the following happen:
- you don't have care of your child during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you work or take paid leave during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you leave Australia, even for a short time
- you change your address.
You must tell us about changes to your circumstances as soon as possible. If you don’t, you risk getting a debt.
If we’ve assessed your claim, update your details by both:
- signing in to your Centrelink online account through myGov
- selecting Parental Leave Pay Circumstances.
If your claim has been assessed, we’ll write to you with the outcome. If you get your letters online, they will be sent to your myGov Inbox.
If your claim hasn’t been assessed yet and you need to update details, call the Families line.
Page last updated: 3 June 2019