Electronic messaging

Change how you get your messages

You can change how you get electronic messages from us at any time.

You can do this:

If you live overseas you can only get electronic messages by email.

Make the change online

  1. Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov
  2. Select Electronic Messaging and Letters from the menu
  3. Select Email or Mobile (SMS) to answer How would you like to receive electronic messages? and follow the prompts

We’ll send you a text message or email to confirm the change.

This will update your choice for all your Centrelink online account information.

Page last updated: 12 May 2018