If you don’t want to get electronic messages from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
You can do this:
- by phone using the free self service line.
How to unsubscribe online
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- Select My Details.
- Select Letters and messaging.
- Select Electronic messaging and letters subscription and follow the prompts.
How to unsubscribe by phone
You can do this at any time. Call us on your regular payment line or use our free self service line.
- Call the free self service line 1800 199 575.
- Enter your 9 digit Customer Access Number (CAN).
- Choose 1.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
Page last updated: 23 May 2019