Electronic messaging

Who can use it

You don’t need to have an online account to use electronic messaging.

You can use this service if:

  • you have:
    • an Australian mobile phone number or,
    • a valid email address
  • you haven’t asked for only some staff to have access to your records

If you live overseas

If you live overseas you can still access this service. We can’t send you text messages, but we can send you emails. Make sure your email address is up to date.

Page last updated: 12 May 2018