Time limits

You can only get Farm Household Allowance for 4 years.

You don’t have to use these 4 years all at once.

Once you use your 4 years, your payment stops. You may be able to get an extra activity supplement in your third or fourth year.

Your case officer can help and connect you with other support services.

You can also:

Page last updated: 1 August 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.