Farm Household Allowance

Activity supplement

You can claim an activity supplement if you get Farm Household Allowance and are doing activities to meet your mutual obligation requirements.

You can claim an Activity Supplement of up to $3,000. This will help pay for activities in your Financial Improvement Agreement.

If you’re in your third year of getting Farm Household Allowance, you may be able to claim an extra $1,000. This will help pay for high value activities by the end of your 4 years.

Talk to your Farm Household Case Officer to check if you can get the Activity Supplement.

This information was printed Wednesday 22 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 15 November 2018