Farm Household Allowance

Mutual obligation requirements

To get Farm Household Allowance, you must agree to follow the mutual obligations requirements.

  1. Complete a Farm Financial Assessment.
    Financial advisors can help you do this. The assessment looks at your, your partner’s and your farm’s financial position.

  2. Sign a Financial Improvement Agreement.
    This aims to help improve your financial circumstances. A Farm Household case officer will work with you on this and anything that may affect your agreement.

  3. Have regular contact with a Farm Household Case Officer.
    They'll meet with you every 3 months to talk about your progress. This can be in person or over the phone.

This information was printed Saturday 25 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 4 December 2018