Change of circumstances

You need to tell us and report any changes to your circumstances when you hold a Health Care Card.

For example you need to tell us if any of the following happen:

  • your income goes up
  • you start or return to work
  • you change your address.

If you stop getting your payment, we’ll cancel your Health Care Card.

If you return to work, you can keep your card for up to 6 months as long as you got a payment for 1 year or more. Read more information about returning to work.

Page last updated: 24 May 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.