Northern Territory

Not everyone’s payment is income managed in the Northern Territory.

Who it affects

Your payments can be income managed if you live in the Northern Territory and:

How you know

If you’ve been referred for Income Management, we’ll contact you.

What you need to do

If your payment is income managed you need to tell us if you move. This is so we can help you update any payments from your income managed money.

School Meals Programs

Your child can get a healthy meal at school in most Northern Territory communities.

The cost for meals changes between schools. Your child’s school can tell you exact costs. You can pay through Income Management, Centrepay or direct debit.

For more information:

Page last updated: 23 September 2019