Not everyone’s payment is income managed in Queensland.
Who it affects
If you get a payment from us and you live in Logan, Rockhampton or Livingstone, your payment may be income managed if:
- a social worker or child protection authority refers you
- you’re under 25 years of age and a Vulnerable Welfare Payment Recipient
- you volunteer for Income Management
If you get a payment from us and you live in Aurukun, Coen, Doomadgee, Hope Vale or Mossman Gorge or their outstations, your payment may be income managed if:
- the Family Responsibilities Commission refers you, or
- you volunteer for Income Management by asking the FRC to refer you
How you know
If you’ve been referred for Income Management, we’ll contact you.
What you need to do
If your payment is income managed you need to tell us if you move. This is so we can help you update any payments from your income managed money.