You can look for jobs at our service centres.
If you’re looking for work, most of our service centres have:
- computers and printers
- information on employment services providers
- career, study and job information and guides
You can use these facilities for free.
If you have an Australian JobSearch account, you can use our computers to sign in.
If you don’t, create a myGov account and link it to an Australian JobSearch account. Then you can:
- make a Job Match Profile
- create and upload your resume
- record and manage your job search
- find jobs based on your skills and experience
- manage your Job Plan
- manage your messages from employers and providers
- keep track of appointments with your provider and us, and
- search for employment services providers
Manage your money
We’ve got advice and tools to help you with budgeting, borrowing and credit, and managing debt.
Read about how to manage your money.