Mobility Allowance

Change of circumstances

We need to know about changes that could reduce your Mobility Allowance payment.

You must tell us if:

  • your personal circumstances change
  • you change address
  • you start or finish work, study or training
  • your work, study or training load changes, or
  • you stop looking for work with your Employment Services Provider

You have 14 days to tell us about the changes. If you don’t do this, we may pay you too much and you’ll have to pay the money back.

If you deliberately don’t tell us about changes, we could charge you with fraud. We may impose a recovery fee if you give us incorrect information about your employment income.

Page last updated: 12 May 2018