Change of circumstances
You need to tell us if your circumstances change when you get Newborn Upfront Payment and Newborn Supplement.
For example, if any of the following happens:
- you change your address
- you get a partner
- you separate from your partner
- your or your partner’s income changes
- you don't have to lodge a tax return
- your child care arrangements change
- your child leaves your care.
You also need to tell us if any of the following happens:
You need to tell us about a change in your circumstances within 14 days. If you don’t, we may pay you too much and you may have to pay back the money.
Page last updated: 5 June 2019