Newstart Allowance

Other forms you may need to complete

When you submit your claim for Newstart Allowance, we may ask you to give us more information.

As well as your supporting documents, you may need to complete some extra forms. Your claim will tell you which ones.

Your situation Forms you may need to complete
If you’re single with dependent children Verification of Relationship Status
If you’ve left your employment, decreased working hours or changed from full time to casual work Employer separation certificate

Page last updated: 21 September 2018