How to change your nominated start date

If you’ve submitted your claim for Parental Leave Pay, you may request to change the start date. You can’t change your state date if your Paid Parental Leave period has started.

To change your nominated start date:

If your claim hasn’t yet been assessed, call the Families line.

Page last updated: 13 May 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.