Pensioner Concession Card

Who can get a card

You can get a Pensioner Concession Card if you get certain payments from us.

You can get a card if you get:

Your Parenting Payment single ends when your youngest child turns 8. You can keep your card for 12 weeks after your Parenting Payment ends.

You don’t need to apply for a Pensioner Concession Card. We'll send you one if you're eligible.

If you're 60 and over

You can get a card if for more than 9 months you've been getting:

If you have a partial capacity to work

You may also get a card if you have a partial capacity to work and you're getting:

If you find a job, you may be able to keep your card for a short time.

This information was printed Saturday 25 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 28 September 2018