Pensioner Education Supplement


We have information in different languages about Pensioner Education Supplement

Pensioner Education Supplement

Call our Multilingual Phone Service to speak with us in your language about your Centrelink payments and services.

A regular extra payment to help with study costs if you get certain income support from us.

Eligibility basics

  • getting a payment from us that has this benefit as an add on and
  • studying an approved course and
  • a full time student or
  • a part time student if you’re a single parent, get some kinds of income support payments from us or have a disability, illness or injury
The 2017–18 Budget includes a measure Aligning the Pensioner Education Supplement and Education Entry Payment which may impact or change this information. The measure is subject to the passage of legislation.

Page last updated: 12 May 2018