Relocation Scholarship

Practical placements

You can get a Relocation Scholarship if you need to move away from home for a practical placement.

The prac must be:

  • a compulsory part of your course
  • in a regional or remote area

You must also meet the eligibility criteria and 35 day rules.

You can’t get a Relocation Scholarship for prac if you’ve already got one in the same year.

Verify your place of study

You need to show you’re moving to a regional or remote area for a compulsory prac.

To do this:

  • fill in the student part of the Verification of Campus form
  • get your course provider to fill in the Campus details part of the form and sign it
  • submit the form to us with any documents it asks for

You can submit online or at a service centre.

This information was printed Saturday 25 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 19 February 2019