You can get a Relocation Scholarship if you need to move away from home for a practical placement.
The prac must be:
- a compulsory part of your course
- in a regional or remote area
You must also meet the eligibility criteria and 35 day rules.
You can’t get a Relocation Scholarship for prac if you’ve already got one in the same year.
Verify your place of study
You need to show you’re moving to a regional or remote area for a compulsory prac.
To do this:
- fill in the student part of the Verification of Campus form
- get your course provider to fill in the Campus details part of the form and sign it
- submit the form to us with any documents it asks for