Other forms you may need to complete

When you make your claim for Special Benefit, we may ask you to give us more information.

You may need to complete some extra forms. The claim form will tell you which ones.

If you Forms you may need to complete
earn an income or have assets Income and Assets
have a partner Partner details
get child support or maintenance Details of your child support
pay rent where you live Rent Certificate - we'll send to you if needed
own your own home, property, or any other real estate Real estate details
study, intend to study, or have stopped studying Study details
are dependent on parents or guardians Parent or Guardian details for the Base tax year and Current tax year for dependent Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY customers
have extra income and assets Income and Assets
are involved in a private company Notes for Private Company
are involved in a private trust Notes for Private Trust
have separated from your partner since you last claimed a payment or service Separation details
are unable to live at home Unreasonable to live at home
have stopped work in the last 12 months Employment Separation Certificate
have undertaken seasonal, contract or intermittent work in the last 6 months Seasonal, Contract and Intermittent Work Details
sare involved in a Special Disability Trust Special Disability Trust
are over 18 and you can't live at home with your parents

Page last updated: 3 December 2018

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.