We need to know about changes that could reduce or stop your Widow Allowance payment.
You must tell us if:
- you become part of a couple
- you change your address
- your income changes
- the value of your assets changes
- you don’t have to lodge a tax return
- your care arrangements change, or
- your work or study load changes
Read more about changes of circumstances.
How to tell us
You can tell us about changes at any time:
When to report your income
To keep getting Widow Allowance you need to report your income to us:
- every 2 weeks if you earn income from working
- every 12 weeks if you don’t earn income