Widow B Pension

A payment for a widow who didn’t get Parenting Payment, has limited money and lost the financial support of their partner.

New grants of Widow B Pension stopped on 20 March 1997. If you got Widow B Pension before then, you can keep getting it for as long as you are eligible or transfer to Age Pension.

Page last updated: 15 June 2018