A service to help you stay in work if you risk losing your job through illness, injury or disability.
Work Assist was formerly known as Job in Jeopardy. Work Assist can help if you're at risk of losing your job due to your:
- injury, or
Work Assist is free. You can access it by registering with a Disability Employment Services provider. You don’t need to be getting a payment from us to access the service.
Work Assist can help to:
- redesign your job so you can keep working
- change your workplace so you can continue to work
- get specialised equipment to help you do your job
You may be eligible for Work Assist if you:
- have worked an average of at least 8 hours a week over the last 13 weeks
- are at risk of losing your job because of your illness, injury or disability, and
- aren’t already getting assistance from a Disability Employment Services provider
Contact a Disability Employment Services provider for assistance. Go to the JobAccess website to find your local provider.
Page last updated: 30 April 2019