The main way to manage your Child Support payments and details.
What you can do
Use your online account to:
- check when your payments are due and how much you'll get
- check how much you owe
- use the Child Support Estimator to calculate your support payments
- get some letters from us in your myGov Inbox
- update personal details
- update bank details
- update your income estimate
- tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
- tell us if you have received or made a direct payment
- see past payments
If you live overseas
You can’t do as much through your online account. You can still:
- update some details
- tell us the best times to contact you
- tell us about changes that may affect your child support
To do your business online, you need a myGov account. You then need to link your myGov account to child support.
Create a myGov account
- Go to myGov and select create a myGov account.
- Enter your confirmation code.
- Choose a password and 3 secret questions.
- Wait to get your username by email.
Read more and watch the video about how to create a myGov account.
Link Child Support to your myGov account
If you have a child support case with us, you can link your myGov account to child support.
- Sign in to your myGov account and select Services.
- Follow the steps to link your child support service to myGov.
Watch the video and read more about how to link your online account to myGov.
If you can't register online
If you are unable to register for a Child Support online account, call the Child Support enquiries line.
If you’re an international or restricted access customer
You must register with a staff member before you can access Child Support services online. To do this, call the Child Support enquiries line.
We keep all your personal and bank details private. Read about your right to privacy.
Sign in to your myGov account and select Child Support from your linked services.
If you have trouble logging on, check that you're using a supported web browser.
Unlink your online account
If you no longer want to use your account, sign in to myGov and unlink your Child Support online account.
Before unlinking, you should check for any unread online letters.
Future letters will be mailed to you. You’ll need to link your account if want to access it again.
Express Plus Child Support mobile app
You can use your Child Support online account through the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.
Read more about what you can do with the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.
Online open hours
Child Support online accounts and Express Plus Child Support mobile app are open 24/7. There may be short 15 minute breaks for service updates each day between 2 am and 5 am AEST.
Check customer service changes for any scheduled or unscheduled service interruptions.
We have Child Support online guides to help you make the most out of your online accounts. You can find out how to get started, update your details and manage your payments.
You can also call us
If you forget your myGov password
Employers and financial institutions
Manage Child Support deductions through Child Support Online Business Services.