The main way to manage your child support payments and details.
We’re making changes to Child Support online accounts. Your Express Plus Child Support mobile app will not change.
Do your business online
To use your Child Support online account, sign in to myGov and select Child Support.
You can use your online account to:
- check when your payments are due and how much you'll get
- check how much you owe
- calculate your support payments with the Child Support Estimator
- get some letters from us in your myGov inbox
- see past payments
You can also use it to:
- update your personal details
- update your bank details
- update your income estimate
- tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
- tell us if you’ve received or made a direct payment
If you live overseas
You can’t do as much through your online account if you’re overseas. You can still:
- update some details
- tell us the best times to contact you
- tell us about changes that may affect your child support
Express Plus Child Support mobile app
You can also do your child support business with the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.
Read more about what you can do with the Express Plus Child Support mobile app.
To do your business online, you need a Child Support online account and myGov account.
We keep all your personal and bank details private. Read about your right to privacy.
Create a myGov account
- Go to myGov and select Create an account.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your code
- Create a password and 3 secret questions
- Your username will appear on the page and will also be sent to your email. Watch the video and read more about how to create a myGov account.
Link Child Support to your myGov account
If you have a child support case with us, you need to link your myGov account to Child Support.
- Sign in to your myGov account and select Services.
- Follow the steps to link your child support service to myGov.
Watch the video and read more about how to link your online account to myGov.
If you can't register online
If you’re not able to register for a Child Support online account, call the Child Support online accounts phone line.
If you’re an international or restricted access customer
You need to register for a Child Support online account with a staff member. To do this, call the Child Support online accounts phone line.
Unlink your online account
If you no longer want to use your account, sign in to myGov and unlink your Child Support online account.
Before unlinking, you should check for any unread online letters.
We'll mail future letters to you. You’ll need to link your account if want to access it again.
Child Support online accounts and the Express Plus Child Support mobile app are available 24/7. There may be short 15 minute breaks for service updates each day between 2 am and 5 am AEST.
Check customer service changes for any scheduled or unscheduled service interruptions.
We support most internet browsers and assistive technologies. We regularly improve our service to support the browsers you use.
We have Child Support online guides to help you make the most out of your online account. You can find out how to get started, update your details and manage your payments.
For help using your online account call the Child Support online accounts line.
If you need help with myGov, you can:
- go to the help section on the myGov website
- read our myGov online guides
- reset your password online
- call the myGov help desk
Employers and financial institutions
Manage Child Support deductions through Child Support Online Business Services.