Community Engagement Officers
We can help you access information, payments and services if you are having a difficult time accessing mainstream department services.
How we can help
We work with Community and Third Party Organisations to help you access the services you need. We can help you:
- manage your business with us
- connect with other support services you need.
Our social workers can help you with information, support and short term counselling.
Where to find us
You can find us at locations such as:
- mental health facilities
- general crisis and support services
- specialist accommodation services
- youth services
- drug and alcohol services
- family and domestic violence services
- organised meeting places.
Visit a service centre and ask the staff if there’s a Community Engagement Officer near you.
Page last updated: 20 March 2019