We can help you access information, payments and services if you are having a difficult time accessing mainstream department services.
How we can help
Community Engagement Officers provide services to vulnerable members of the community.
We can help you:
- manage your business with us
- access government and community services for assistance and other support
Our social workers can help you with information, support and short term counselling.
Where to find us
Community Engagement Officers deliver services in locations such as:
- mental health facilities
- general crisis/support services
- specialist accommodation services
- youth services
- drug and alcohol services
- family and domestic violence services, and
- organised meeting places
Our Community Engagement Officers provide help in locations where you feel comfortable and can have the support of others.
Ask at your local service centre about Community Engagement Officers and social work services.