All your vaccines recorded on the AIR will appear in your Immunisation History Statement.
Your Immunisation History Statement also shows:
- when your next vaccines are due
- if any vaccines are overdue
- if you’re part of an immunisation trial
If you think a vaccine is missing from your statement, speak to your vaccination provider.
How to get your statement
You can also call the AIR enquiries line. It can take 14 days to get your statement in the post.
How to get your child’s statement
You can get your child’s statement if they’re younger than 14.
This helps you to:
- keep track of the vaccines they had up until they’re 14
- prove your child’s had what they need to access child care or school
- see if any vaccines are overdue
- check if your child has an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- check that your child meets immunisation requirements for Family Tax Benefit Part A and child care fee assistance
The quickest way to get your child’s statement is online. You can use your Medicare online account through myGov or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app. You can save and email the statement directly to your child’s pre-school or child care centre.