What an immunisation history statement is
Your immunisation history statement shows all the immunisations you’ve had that are on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
You can use your immunisation history statement to:
- keep track of the immunisations you’ve had
- see if any immunisations are overdue or will be due soon
- see if you have an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- prove your immunisations are up to date for education, employment and travel purposes.
If you have a child under 14, you can do these things for them too. You can also check that your child has had the immunisations they need for:
- Child Care Subsidy
- the full rate of Family Tax Benefit Part A
- the 2017-18 Family Tax Benefit Part A supplement.
If you think an immunisation is missing from your immunisation history statement, ask your vaccination provider to update the AIR.
Read more about how to get your immunisation history statement.
Page last updated: 2 July 2019