Continence Aids Payment Scheme

When your circumstances change

We need to know about changes that may affect your continence aids payment.

You or your legal or authorised nominee must tell us about any changes that may affect your CAPS payments.

What to tell us about

For example, tell us if:

  • your eligibility for CAPS changes
  • you leave Australia for more than 3 years
  • your personal circumstances change
  • your medical condition changes
  • your address changes
  • your bank details change
  • your care arrangements change

If you don’t tell us about changes

You risk:

  • not getting your payment
  • getting overpaid and having to pay the money back

How to tell us

Contact the CAPS team.

This information was printed Saturday 25 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 22 May 2019