Financial help if you’re 24 or younger and studying, an Australian Apprentice, looking for work or sick.
- 16 to 21 and looking for full time work, or
- 18 to 24 and studying full time, or
- 16 to 24 and a full time Australian Apprentice, or
- 16 to 17 and independent or needing to live away from home to study
Financial help if you're 25 or older and studying or an Australian Apprentice.
- you're at least 25 years old, and
- a full time student in an approved course, Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship, and
- you're under the income and assets test limits
A group of payments for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students or apprentices.
- you're an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australian, and
- in an approved course, Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship, and
- not getting another payment to study or train
Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme
A group of payments for parents and carers of children who can't go to a local government school because of geographical isolation, disability or special needs.
- your child meets the living, age and study requirements, and
- is geographically isolated
- has a disability or special education need, or
- has no reasonable access to a government school
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
You’ve submitted your claim, now what?
Use your Centrelink online account or electronic messaging to get updates on your claim.
New look Rent Certificate is now pre-filled with your details
If you update your address or accommodation details we may send you a new look Rent Certificate.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We will be closed for the Easter public holidays and we want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Changes to the way you sign in to the Centrelink Express Plus mobile app
You’ll need to use your myGov sign in details to sign in. Before you set this up, it’s important you save documents in your vault you want to keep.
Help dealing with drug and alcohol misuse and looking for work
From 1 January 2018, there’ll be a change to help support people with drug or alcohol issues, so they can find work.