Financial help if you’re 24 or younger and studying, an Australian Apprentice, looking for work or sick.
- 16 to 21 and looking for full time work, or
- 18 to 24 and studying full time, or
- 16 to 24 and a full time Australian Apprentice, or
- 16 to 17 and independent or needing to live away from home to study
Financial help if you're 25 or older and studying or an Australian Apprentice.
- you're at least 25 years old, and
- a full time student in an approved course, Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship, and
- you're under the income and assets test limits
A group of payments for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students or apprentices.
- you're an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australian, and
- in an approved course, Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship, and
- not getting another payment to study or train
Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme
A group of payments for parents and carers of children who can't go to a local government school because of geographical isolation, disability or special needs.
- your child meets the living, age and study requirements, and
- is geographically isolated
- has a disability or special education need, or
- has no reasonable access to a government school
Record your same-sex marriage with us
We recognise same-sex marriages that happen overseas and in Australia.
We need to know about changes to your living situation
If you get Rent Assistance there are a few things you can do to make sure we pay you the right amount.
Get ready for O Week with our tips
Make the transition to further studies easier with these 4 ways to connect with us.
Need help with your relocation costs?
If you’re moving for further study, you may get Relocation Scholarship.
Changes to the way you sign in to the Centrelink Express Plus mobile app
You’ll need to use your myGov sign in details to sign in. Before you set this up, it’s important you save documents in your vault you want to keep.
Help dealing with drug and alcohol misuse and looking for work
From 1 January 2018, there’ll be a change to help support people with drug or alcohol issues, so they can find work.