Submit your Centrelink documents online
You can send us an image of your form, pay slip or other document straight from your mobile device or computer.
Watch our video to see how.
Before you start
If you're a new customer, you'll need to:
- create a myGov account
- link Centrelink to your myGov account, and
- confirm your identity at a service centre
You can submit your documents online by using your:
The file size of your document must be under 5MB. It must also be in one of the following formats:
Centrelink online account
Before you start, save the document you want to submit on your computer.
To submit your document, select Upload documents from the homepage.
For help, read our submitting documents using your Centrelink online account online guide.
Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
Before you start, make sure your document is:
- a printed document you have with you
- an image in your device's photo library, or
- an image in the vault of your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
When you upload an image to the app it will save automatically to your app vault.
To submit your document, select Upload Document from the app menu. Then, select one of the following options:
- camera, to take a photo of your printed document with your device
- photo gallery, to choose an image from your device’s photo library
- vault, to choose an image saved in your app's vault
Documents you can submit
Here are some examples of the types of documents you can submit online.
Page last updated: 18 February 2019