Submit your Child Support documents online

Use your Child Support online account to upload and submit documents.

Before you start

To upload your documents and submit them online, you will need a Child Support online account linked to myGov.

If you need a Child Support online account, register for one.

Submit your documents

Before you start, make sure you have the document you want to submit. This can be saved on your computer or in your device’s photo library.

We have a 5MB limit per file. You can upload up to 10 files. Your file must also be in one of the following formats:

  • pdf
  • png
  • jpeg
  • tiff

To upload your document, go to Upload Documents and select Send Supporting from the menu.

What you can submit online

You can submit most types of documents online.

Type Examples
Care evidence
  • Parenting plans and court orders affecting contact
  • Statements from independent observers
  • Care diary records
  • Change of care documents
  • Income and assets forms
  • Payslips
  • Bank or share statements
  • Group certificates or payment summaries
Extraordinary Payments (Non Agency Payments)
  • Written notes outlining agreed arrangements for extraordinary payments, also known as Non Agency Payments
  • Receipts for payments /details of bank transfers to a receiving parent
  • Receipts for payments to third parties
Proof of hardship expenses
Change of assessment evidence
  • Objecting to a Child Support decision form
  • A written notice of objection, giving details of the decision you are objecting to, and reasons why you disagree with the decision
  • Evidence to support your objection
Birth certificate or parentage
  • Birth certificates, adoption or surrogacy agreements
  • Statutory declaration
  • Court orders about parentage
Court order/agreements
  • Copy of court orders affecting child support (such as departure orders or stay orders)
  • Copy of child support agreement
Representative authority form
Death notification
  • Copy of death certificate
  • Confirmation from the Public Trustee, Coroner’s office, Police
  • Confirmation from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (if the person died overseas)
  • Funeral notice from a newspaper

Related subjects

Page last updated: 22 November 2018

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.