The card lets people get a range of medical services and prescriptions at a lower cost, and free care as a public patient in a public hospital.
- live in Australia or Norfolk Island
- be enrolled in Medicare
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
Do you have a new mobile number? Need a myGov code to sign in?
No worries! Update your mobile number online so you can still get your myGov code.
It’s now even easier to get an Immunisation History Statement
Are you having trouble getting a statement? Your vaccination provider can now print one for you.
It’s Bowel Cancer Awareness Month — get behind it!
Detecting bowel cancer early saves lives. It’s one of the most treatable types of cancer if found early.
Laugh Without Leaking during World Continence Week, 18-24 June 2018
Bladder and bowel problems are very common. If you’re having trouble, the Continence Aids Payment Scheme may help.
Head to health – Australia’s new digital mental health gateway
Search the Head to health website to find mental health services and support online and over the phone.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.