The card lets people get a range of medical services and prescriptions at a lower cost, and free care as a public patient in a public hospital.
- live in Australia or Norfolk Island
- be enrolled in Medicare
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
Tell your patients about our disability communication survey
Help your patients have their say, so we can support their information needs.
Show your love this Valentine’s Day – register as an organ donor
Record your decision to save lives on the Australian Organ Donor Register (AODR).
myGov Access, an alternative secure sign in option
Can’t get your SMS code to sign in to your myGov account? myGov Access is your answer
We provide electronic and printable forms that you can download, complete and return to us.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.