The card lets people get a range of medical services and prescriptions at a lower cost, and free care as a public patient in a public hospital.
- live in Australia or Norfolk Island
- be enrolled in Medicare
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
A better way to navigate our website
We’re making it easier to find the information you need.
How to avoid an interest charge on your Centrelink debt
To avoid an interest charge, you need to pay back any money you owe us.
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
Show your love this Valentine’s Day – register as an organ donor
Record your decision to save lives on the Australian Organ Donor Register (AODR).
Head to health – Australia’s new digital mental health gateway
Search the Head to health website to find mental health services and support online and over the phone.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.