2013-14 budget measures related to job seekers.
- Department of Human Services - efficiencies - reduce the number of Personal Contact Interviews
- Fraud prevention and compliance - increased compliance for customers with earned income
- Improving incentives to study - extension of the Pensioner Education Supplement for single parents
- Superannuation Reforms - Extending the normal deeming rules to new superannuation account-based income streams
- Supporting jobseekers in the transition to work - increase and index the income free area for eligible income support recipients