Data analytics discipline for the National Graduate Program professional pathway
If you have a degree and want a career in data analytics, we want you.
Type of degree
We’re looking for graduates with the following degrees:
- actuarial studies
- business and finance
- data science and analytics
- computer science
We’re also looking for graduates with any of these degrees:
- operational research
- software engineering.
If you have one of these degrees, you could also apply for the generalist pathway. It gives you the opportunity to work on diverse projects and learn how different areas operate. Or, apply for both.
Read about how to apply.
Range of work
In the data analytics discipline, you may work on a range of projects and tasks like:
- conduct strategic forecasting including data analysis, research and trend reporting
- manage information and data
- investigate fraud and compliance
- analyse data relevant to service delivery and policy.
Page last updated: 19 March 2019