Finance discipline for the National Graduate Program professional pathway
If you have a degree and want a career in finance, we want you.
Type of degree
We’re looking for graduates with any of the following degrees:
- commerce majoring in accounting or finance
- actuarial studies.
If you have one of these degrees, you could also apply for the generalist pathway. It gives you the opportunity to work on diverse projects and learn how different areas operate. Or, apply for both.
Read about how to apply.
Range of work
In the finance discipline, you may work on a range of projects and tasks like:
- track budget measures
- prepare costing estimates
- contribute to statutory and asset reporting
- support financial governance arrangements
- provide advice to business areas
- report on taxation management
- assist with administrated treasury functions.
Page last updated: 19 March 2019